2018 Craft Vendor applications are now being accepted!
Dear Craft Artisan,
The Home County Music and Art Festival continues to be London’s longest running, volunteer-run festival, providing a great summer weekend of Canadian arts and crafts, excellent music programming, delicious food and a delightful family/children’s area. The high standard of Home County continues to attract many returning and new patrons who enjoy the festival in lovely Victoria Park in the Heart of London, on the 3rd weekend in July.
We invite you to apply now to participate in the 45th Home County Festival, July 20,21,22, 2018. Exhibitors are selected by a jury of the Home County Folk League from numerous submissions. New exhibitors are requested to submit photos of their work or connect us to their website for jurying purposes.
Special 45th Anniversary Pricing!! The Early Bird and Regular Vendor fees will remain the same as 2017. Apply with payment early to secure your space and the special rates.
The 2018 Booth Fees are:
- $430 (10 x 10) and $480 (20 x 10) by May 15, 2018.
- $495 (10 x 10) and $545 (20 x 10) after May 15, 2018.
The preferred method of payment is e-transfer to email@example.com
If paying by cheque, please make it payable to Home County Folk League. Booth fees for successful applicants are not refundable under any circumstance. There will be a $25 administrative charge for any cheques returned for insufficient funds.
The vendor package includes an electrical hookup, one parking pass for either Kiwanis lot adjacent to the park, vendor support through booth sitting, morning coffee and daily refreshments. Exhibitors may arrange for a City of London Trailer Permit if they require storage behind their tent during festival hours (Click here for the link.)
- Only approved items may be sold. All work shown MUST be the original creation of the exhibitor. Work made from kits or manufactured will not be allowed and no imported products may be sold by Juried Craft Artisans.
- Exhibitors must provide their owns displays, booths, chairs, tables and CSA approved lights, extension cords, etc.
- Tents must be of fire retardant material and all structures of sound construction, able to withstand inclement weather and present no danger to life or health.
- All vendors must provide proof of 2 million dollars public liability and property damage insurance as part of the application – with Home County Folk Festival listed as an “additional insured” on their policy. You are requested to provide the insurance certificate for our records.
Please keep a copy of your application for your records. Your signature on these forms indicates your agreement to the terms and conditions governing participation in the Home County Music & Art Festival.
Mail-in applications should be addressed to “Craft Coordinator” at the address below. Applications can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Liz Hicks, Home County Craft Coordinator and Martha Zimmerman, Home County Administrative Assistant.
Home County Music & Art Festival
1017 Western Road
London, Ontario N6G 1G5
Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions.